Junior Readers are storybooks for children in Pre-Kindergarten to 2nd Grade.
Junior Readers are books that teach subjects like counting from one to ten, or invite the reader to take a journey to Nantucket in the storybook Gabe’s Nantucket Adventure; Daffodil, Dogs, and Cars. I will be reading this book live and celebrating Daffodil Day with readers – COVID has it canceled on Nantucket Island so we will have fun together with several activities planned:
Parents please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll invited you to our Google Classroom where videos and a list of fun activities will take place! The first 20 Registrations will get a free PDF of this sweet Story!
Here are the books and authors who have written for our youngest readers:
- DW and the Peach by Reisha K. Washington
- Gabe and the Park & His Big Toybox by Rochelle O’Neal Thorpe
- Gabe’s Nantucket Adventure: Daffodils, Dogs, and Cars by Rochelle O’Neal Thorpe
- Peace is Different by Cindra Cleaves Simpson
- Presents for Phoebe by Paul Rhode
- The Perfect Pet by Donald Cantor and Michael Cantor
- Tyler and The Spider by Melinda Lancaster